Accessibility affects everyone. The number of people living with a disability continues to rise.
Right now, 14.3%i
of the Canadian population live with some form of disability
--with even higher proportions in people above age 45.
In the USA, 54 millionii
people live with disabilities,
and in Europe, 60 millioniii
Worldwide, the number of individuals with disabilities tops 650 millioniv
Has your accessibility been reviewed?
Search planat for your venue.
planat’s Global Statistics
- 17,000+ venues
- 13,500+ reviews
- 20+ countries
planat’s Value Proposition
- Informed decision making – detailed information.
- Easy to use, search and understand.
- Multiple perspectives – mobility, hearing and sight.
- Standardized information presentation.
- Global source of accessibility information.